From the 1 July 2017, all individuals aged 10 to 19 years and refugees and humanitarian entrants aged 20 years and over are eligible to receive free catch-up vaccinations through an expansion
To the National Immunisation Program.
This includes Gardasil which previously was only available for children in years 7 and 8.
Wondering if your child is eligible for a catch up vaccination. . . give as call.
AFTER HOURS SERVICES
Hours: 6pm – 8am Monday – Friday
12 noon – 8am Saturday & Sunday
Public Holidays 24 hrs
• As we are a busy practice, we would really appreciate at least one hours notice if you are unable to keep your appointment
• Telephone interruptions to Doctors are only for emergencies.
• However, if you would like to leave a message with the receptionist, we will endeavour to arrange the doctor or nurse to return your call as soon as possible.
• For repeat prescriptions, please make an appointment.
• Due to privacy laws, blood test and X-Ray results are NOT given over the phone. Please make a follow up appointment.
• Patients are responsible for booking follow up appointments to collect results.
• Telling us any personal information that has changed since you last visit eg. Change of address, marriage status, change in phone/mob numbers, court documents to advice any child custody arrangements.
• If you need a longer appointment or a procedure done, please advise this to the booking receptionist.
For New Patients, below are patients forms that you will be required to download, print, complete and bring to your next appointment. Both New Patient Form and Patient Health Summary Form are required to be completed. Please contact our reception staff if you have any questions regarding these forms or any other appointment requirements.
RESULTS FOLLOW UP POLICY
Patients are requested to make follow up appointments for review of pathology, investigations and specialist consultations approximately 5 working days after they have had their tests or investigations performed.
REPEAT PRESCRIPTIONS AND REFERRALS
It is policy of this practice that patient requests for repeat prescriptions and referrals are done through an appointment.
Please be advised that no results or investigations will be discussed over the phone by the doctor. If you are making a follow up appointment, please advise the Receptionist so that your appointment is correctly annotated in our appointment software. It is important that follow up appointments are kept. If you find you are unable to keep your appointment, please contact Reception to rebook.
See how we handle your privacy